Integrates Powerful White-Light Illumination and Red, Green or Infrared Laser Aiming Capabilities in One Compact Rail-Mountable Package
The SureFire X400 Ultra WeaponLight integrates stunningly powerful white-light illumination and bright three choices for laser aiming capabilities in one compact rail-mountable package, an extremely effective combination for close- to medium-range engagements in law enforcement, military, and self-defense applications.
A high-performance LED generates 500 lumens of brilliant white light that is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. The X400 Ultra produces tactical-level light—enough to overwhelm an aggressor's dark-adapted vision—for 1.5 hours per set of batteries.
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED delivers 500-lumens of blinding white light; produces tactical-level light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries
- High-visibility 5 mW red or green laser sight, or invisible 5 mW infrared laser sight
- Infrared model provides an intense laser designed for use with night vision devices, also has an eye-safe mode for force-on-force training
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and closer-range tasks
- Ergonomic ambidextrous push/toggle switching
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon.
- Includes adapter plates for secure, rapid attachment to both Universal and Picatinny rails
- High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
The X400 Ultra’s 5-milliwatt laser sight, located below the primary light, emits a high-visibility red (635 nM), green (505 nM), or an invisible infrared (850nM) beam. The infrared laser is designed for use with night vision devices, also features an eye-safe mode for force-on-force training. The laser's aiming adjustment mechanism uses Nylok® screws that won't back out from the effects of recoil, which means it rarely needs to be re-zeroed.
This device emits laser radiation that can injure the eyes.
- Never look into the laser emitter, either directly or indirectly via reflection
- Never aim the laser beam at eyes, either directly or indirectly via reflection
- Never view the beam with optical instruments (telescopes, binoculars, etc.)
- Never open or modify the laser housing
Activating the X400 Ultra is done is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control — press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. A separate switch at the rear of the X400 Ultra allows you to (1) activate white light illumination only, (2) activate white light illumination simultaneously with the laser sight, (3) activate the laser sight only, or (4) disable the entire X400 Ultra.
Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X400 Ultra to be activated without altering your grip on your weapon.
The versatile X400 Ultra can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock® system permits rapid attachment/detachment from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and corrosion resistance and is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture.
Handguns and long guns with Picatinny or Universal rails. Adapter mounts available for several non-railed handguns
- White Light: 500 Lumens
- Red Laser Output: 5 mW / 635 nM
- Green Laser Output: 5 mW / 505 nM
- IR Laser Output: 5 mW / 850nM
- White Light: 1.5 hours*
- Laser Beam: 8 hours
* Runtime until output drops below 50 lumens
4.0 inches L x 1.5 inches W x 1.9 inches H (10 cm L x 3.8 cm W x 4.8 cm H)
1.13 inches (2.8 cm)
4.9 ounces (139 g) with batteries
Aerospace aluminum, impact-resistant polymer, tempered window
Mil-Spec Type III anodizing
Two SF123A lithium cells (included)
Ambidextrous push/toggle; optional DG & pressure-pad tape switching (not included)
Battery Warning: To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.
The export of select products shown requires a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State.