Check out a great, dependable backup light for any detail or mission.
- 237 Lumens with a 2.25 hr. runtime
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Body with rubber grip surfaces and reflective inserts
- High Mode with Momentary/Steady-On and lock-out tailcap
- Cree® XP-G2 High Output LED
- Regulated Circuit for Maximum Output
- Water Resistant Construction
- (2) AA alkaline batteries Included
- Length: 7" Head Diameter: 1.5" Body Diameter: 1.1" Weight: 5.1 oz.
At a detail or during a mission, make sure you have a torch you can depend on. This 7" 237 lumen light packs a punch. It has a great weight and is grippy. Not just for law enforcment or military, it's also a great light for the house, garage, glove compartment or anywhere you want to have a dependable light when you need it. This is a perfect gift idea for just about anyone. Get one today, so they next night you've got the guys over for a BBQ, you can pull this out and light up the backyard. Of course, they will want one too!
The 5.11 S+R A2 Flashlight provides you with maximum performance in an easy to carry size. Developed with input from seasoned Search and Rescue professionals to meet their requirements for dependability, simplicity, performance, and the use of commonly available batteries. Durable enough for rugged missions where dependable performance and exceptional output contribute to operational success. Powered by (2) AA batteries, readily available in most theaters. Reflective inserts make it easier to find the A2 in low light environments. Thermoplastic rubber overmolded grip sleeve and bezel protect the light from impact and improve retention and grip in all temperatures and inclement weather.