Rail-Mounted tactical light with integrated green aiming laser. Unlike the red laser, the green is visible to guide your aim in daylight.
Lightweight, compact, lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light featuring an integrated green aiming laser and the latest in shock-proof power LED technology. Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. When enabled, strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits.
- Powered by one 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4®LED technology for extreme brightness; impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 200 lumens measured system output and up to 6,300 candela peak beam intensity
- Highly visible 522-542 nm green laser
- High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat glass
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- One handed snap-on & tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW rails
- Up to 1.5 hour runtime; LASER ONLY runs 9 hours
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finished on main body
- High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer laser housing
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe
- User programmable enable/disable strobe function
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in aluminum body for long life and dependable zero retention.
- Green Laser Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F
- IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
- Fits existing weapon holsters made for the TLR-2
- Limited lifetime warranty
Another key member of the TLR family brings its high performance lineage into a whole new time –daytime. Now featuring a green laser, the TLR-2G provides optimum precision and focus for acquiring your target no matter what time of day or night it is. It comes fully equipped with 300 lumens, 8,000 - candela peak beam intensity and the versatility to exclusively utilize the white light, green laser, or both together. The TLR-2G allows you to do your job with confidence.
Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately.
||6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finished on main body.
High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer housing.
||Length: 3.39" (8.61cm)
Width: 1.47" (3.73cm)
Height: 1.83" (4.64cm)
||4.58 oz. (130 grams) with battery (included in purchase)
||High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat glass.
||C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
522-542nm green laser.
||6,300 candela peak beam intensity & 200 lumens measured system output.
Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Green laser provides high visibility long-range targeting.
||Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
Three position Mode Selector switch (Laser only, LED only, both)
Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe.
Strobe can be disabled.
||1.5 hours of run time to 10% output when using LED only.
1.25 hours of run time to 10% output when using Laser/LED simultaneously.
9 hours of runtime when using Laser only.
Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
||One (1) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.
||Meets applicable European Community Directives.
||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
||The export of this product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administrative Regulations ("EAR"). The exported sale, transfer or shipment of this product is expressly prohibited by U.S. Law and is subject to export restrictions, including export licenses and accompanying documentation and authorization, the absence of which may result in fines and penalties. Furthermore, diversion, resale, re-export or transfer of this product is contrary to U.S. Law and is prohibited without the prior written consent of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Compliance with any and all export controls are the sole responsibility of the distributor.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.