Designed for use under demanding conditions; the Navy SEAL Dive Watch that started it all.
First introduced in 1994, the Original Navy SEAL watch is the timepiece that put Luminox on the map.
Chief Nick North, officer in charge of procurement for the Navy SEALs, worked with Luminox to develop a watch specifically designed for use under the most demanding conditions imaginable. Since then, Luminox has never strayed from its mission, something that has been confirmed by the many elite military and law enforcement units that have requested Luminox around the world. Years later, the COLORMARK series is still one of Luminox's best sellers.
- Swiss Made
- Time & Date Function
- 44mm Carbon reinforced PC Case
- Quartz Ronda 515 HH6 Movement
- Carbon reinforced PC Unidirectional Turning Bezel
- 12h Bezel mark fitted with colored light tube under sapphire crystal
- PC Carbon reinforced Case Back with screws
- Double-Security Gasket 316L stainless steel Crown
- Hardened Mineral Crystal/Glass
- 20 ATM, 200m, 600 ft. Water Resistance
- 23mm Black Polyurethane signature Strap with signature brushed stainless steel buckle with loop lock
- Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- 60 Month Battery Life
Luminox watches undergo additional manufacturing steps that other watches do not require. The Luminox self-powered illumination system must be installed into each and every watch in a costly and time-consuming process. But it is what makes Luminox watches special. Tiny self-powered micro gas lights developed by the world leader in the luminous compound industry are installed into the hands, hour markers, and when necessary, even the bezels of Luminox watches. Luminox watches need no external light source to “charge” the paint on the dial or hands, as do conventional luminous watches. Nor do they require the push of a button to light the dial as do watches with electroluminescence. The U.S. military has long recognized the advantages of micro gas light sources…and their use is specified in procurement specification MIL-W-46374F.
Self-powered illumination–Luminox Light Technology (LLT) provides time-at-a-glance, at any time. No matter what the light level, even in complete darkness—up to 25 years of complete darkness, in fact. It is why the U.S. Navy SEALs Procurement officers first came to Luminox requesting the development of special dive watches for night missions. It why U.S. Air Force pilots flying the F-117 Nighthawk™ Stealth Jets asked Luminox to develop timepieces for their special purposes. And it’s why various military and law enforcement groups, and so many other groups of “heroes”, truly understand and appreciate the inherent benefit of wearing a Luminox Watch. Ask one for the time. Any time.
All Luminox Watches Feature:
- The ultimate illumination system
- Glows continuously for more than 25 years
- Glows 100 times brighter than other luminous watches
- Swiss illumination system is self-powered
- No need to push button or expose to light to activate illumination system
- Illumination guaranteed for 10 years
- Entirely Swiss made with multi-jewel Swiss quartz watch movement
- Water and Shock resistant