ASP's S1 Swivel Handcuff Key is easier to grip, easier to insert, easier to turn, and so much harder to lose.
Keep this swiveling cuff key handy on a keyring, long lanyard, or chain. You won’t have to take it off to use it over and over. This new ASP cuff key may not look as pretty as some of the others, but its engineering is just plain beautiful. The precisely-machined stainless steel body is heat-treated for extra strength and black chrome plated for a smooth, super-hard, corrosion-resistant finish. The main shaft is overmolded with a textured polymer grip that makes it comfortable to hold and easy to manipulate. A patented BackSet Lock Release lets you insert the shaft at any angle, for fast location of the handcuff keyway, even in the dark or when the subject being difficult. Once inserted, it’s easy to turn the shaft to orient the key to the lock, and then open it. The swivel ring at the top of the key even lets you do it all without taking the key off your keyring, or the keyring from the lanyard or chain that keeps it all accessible and secure. The result is a key that’s stronger than traditional cuff keys… and easier to use on a handcuffed subject. Plus it’s one that you will always have ready and at hand.
- Precision-machined stainless steel body is heat-treated and black-chrome plated for added strength and hardness
- Textured polymer overmold provides a positive, non-slip grip
- Swivel keyring loop lets you easily orient and use the key while still attached to your keyring or lanyard
- Patented BackSet Lock Release helps you locate the handcuff keyway, even on a moving subject, even in the dark
- Hardened steel lock release will not twist or break off under pressure from a resisting subject
- Black chrome with matte black polymer overmolded grip
- Key fits Universal and Standard handcuff locks
- 4" in length