A long-gun/long-range light with a green LED that’s designed to see at a distance, preserve night vision, and not spook varmints.
Long range, lithium battery powered gun-mounted GAME SPOTTER light features the latest in shock-proof power LED technology and features a shock-proof green power LED. It provides 1.75 hours of continuous regulated run time and a 350 meter beam distance. The TLR-1® GAME SPOTTER™ Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. Models available with either standard door switch or remote door switch. Both models offer a tethered battery door and latch mechanism that prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- A shock-proof, green C4® LED that produces a long-range beam that reaches 350 meters
- Green LED produces an intense hot-spot that provides long-range identification and preserves night vision
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- 150 lumens; 31,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs 1.75 hours
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included), with a storage life of 10 years
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
PLEASE NOTE: Night hunting with artificial light may be prohibited or restricted in your state. Please check your state's game laws for clarification.
||6000 Series machined aluminum construction with anodized finish
Length w/standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm)
Length w/remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
Body Width: 1.44 in. (3.66 cm)
Head Diameter: 2.20 in (5.59 cm)
5.3 oz. (150.3 grams) with standard switch and included batteries
5.6 oz. (158.8 grams) with remote switch and included batteries
||Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating.
Green C4® LED, (520-535nm), impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
150 lumens, 350 meter beam distance; 31,000 candela peak beam intensity
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
Remote Switch: Momentary/steady on-off and port plug for remote switch assembly.
||1.75 hours regulated run time.
Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
||Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium batteries, with a storage life of 10 years
||Most models meet European Community Directives
||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.