ASP's Triad AA Flashlight offers the intensity and features of a world class duty light with the convenience of AA batteries.
The Triad AA Flashlight provides the unique features of the Triad light (foam grip, reversible pocket clip, three position locking switch) in an AA format. Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum, each light is Type III hardcoat anodized in a matte black finish. An aluminum reflector and gold plated circuit boards drive a Cree XPG2 R5 LED to a sustained output of 235 lumens for 2.5 hours measured against the ANSI FL-1 Standard. A precision ground glass lens is optically coated on both sides. The Triad AA features a three-position quiet switch that locks the light, provides intermittent illumination, or allows constant-on activation. The flashlight also includes a foamed vinyl grip that is durable yet tacky and provides insulation from the heat these types of lights give off. Each Triad AA comes encased in a zippered ballistic carrier that may be used to store spare batteries or the removable pocket clip.
- High Output Cree XPG2 R5 LED
- 3-Position: Intermittent, Locked, Constant Switch
- Overmolded Activation Button
- O-ring Sealed for Maximum Water Resistance
- Foamed Vinyl Grip
- Two Lithium AA Batteries
- Reversible Pocket Clip
- Ballistic Weave Zippered Travel Case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Output: 235 lumens
- Runtime: 2.5h
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
- High output Cree XPG2 R5 LED
- 6061 T6 high strength aerospace aluminum
- Precision machined with no sharp edges
- Exterior and interior scratch and corrosion protection
- Matte Black Finish
- Two 1.5v Lithium AA Batteries
- Length: 6.75"
- Diameter: 1.4"
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (with batteries)
AA batteries have the distinct advantage of being readily available in virtually every part of the world. Lithium power cells provide increased cold weather performance, extended shelf life and high energy density. Lithium AA batteries by Energizer and ASP function nine times (9x) longer than their alkaline counterparts. They are ideal for duty use.