Centurion Arms' C4 Rail System is the lightest and most rigid rail that clamps to a standard barrel nut on all AR15, M4, and M16 type weapons systems.
Made of 6061 T6 aluminum with a Type 3 hard coat anodized finish, Centurion Arms' patent pending C4 rail system is a lightweight, rugged, 2 piece free float rail that, when installed, gives the uppers of these weapon systems a continuous 12 o’clock rail. The design allows the installation of the rail on an upper assembly without removing the front sight post or permanently attached muzzle devices.
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 hard coat anodized
- Length: Choose 7”, 9”, or 12” length rails
- Weight: (add 1.1 oz. with a standard barrel nut)
- 7” Rail: 8.5 oz. with screws
- 9” Rail: 10.7 oz. with screws
- 12” Rail: 14.2 oz. with screws
- Width: 2.1”
- Height: 2.38”
- Inside Diameter: 1.37”
- Rails: 1913 spec rail with proper T-marks
- Fasteners: Grade 8 bolts phosphate finished