Classic Simplicity with Modern Power for the Latest Technology in a Compact Flashlight.
The iconic look of the original Mini Maglite® 2AA flashlight, introduced more than a quarter-century ago, is still seen in this newest member of the family. So is that same classic simplicity of function: Just twist the head to turn on, turn off and focus the beam – That’s it.
But there’s one big difference: the new Mini Maglite® PRO™ houses a latest-generation LED – a light engine that yields a level of performance that, back in the day, just wasn’t possible in a flashlight this size. The Intelligent Energy Source Management - continuously monitors the balance between high brightness and efficient power usage allowing for prolonged battery life.
- Classic Simplicity – Compact Design
- Twist the Head To Turn On, Turn Off, and Focus
- Modern Power– Next-Generation LED for a Whole New Level of Brightness
- "Spot-To-Flood" Adjustable LED Beam
- Anodized for Corrosion Resistance and Durability
- Rugged, Machined Aluminum Case
- Intelligent Energy Source Management
- Output – 272 lumens
- Runtime – 2:30 h
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
The performance specifications of Mag Instrument’s flashlights reflect the results of tests performed according to the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Standard. These specifications may vary from earlier published performance specifications for the same model flashlight because Mag Instrument is constantly working to improve the performance of its products.
- Batteries Required: (2) AA alkaline batteries
- Length: 6.607" (167.8 mm)
- Barrel Diameter: .709" (18 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Weight with batteries: 4.15 oz. (117.75 g)