New decontamination technology dramatically reduces the effects of chemical agents
SABRE DECON provides a unique and very effective two-step decontamination process. Cleanse – Step I, removes chemical agents from the skin’s surface, and cleanses chemical agents which have been absorbed into the outer layer of the skin preventing further penetration and stops spreading of agent over additional skin surface area. Soothe – Step II moistens the skin treated first by Cleanse – Step I, dramatically reduces the effects of chemical agents and facilitates a much faster and comfortable recovery. Additionally, SABRE DECON eliminates chemical agent reactivation which commonly occurs with exercise or bathing!
- Officers – Finish Shift Pain Free
- Increase Post Contamination Productivity and Safety
- Recruits – Safer Post Contamination Commutes
- Available in both Field and Training Sizes
SABRE DECON is available in two sizes: Field Treatment & Training Treatment. The 4 oz Field Treatment is an ideal compact size for use after deploying chemical agents while attempting to control subjects or inmates. The training treatment one (1) gallon containers are available for training academies which decontaminate multiple recruits or in-service officers after chemical agent contamination drills.
- 4 ounce bottle
- Compact size
- Use after deploying chemical agents while attempting to control subjects or inmates.
- One (1) gallon containers
- Available for training academies
- Decontaminates multiple individuals after chemical agent contamination drills.
An effective decontaminate serves as a very valuable and cost effective tool by reducing recovery periods and lost productivity, and increasing effectiveness on the job. A good decontamination product can also reduce hospitalizations, complaints and liability.
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.