User-Friendly, Performance Oriented Features Driven by the Next Generation of MAG-LED® Technology.
Three selectable modes, turn on high power with one click, turn on energy saving mode (25% power), turn on with three clicks to activate emergency safety strobe. The Intelligent Energy Source Management continuously monitors the balance between high brightness and efficient power usage allowing for prolonged battery life.
- Easy to use, powerful projecting LED beam
- Push-button tailcap switch
- Compact, pocket-size design
- "Spot-to-Flood" adjustable LED beam
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and durability
- Rugged, machined aluminum case
- Intelligent Energy Source
- Three (3) AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Individually serial numbered
- Batteries Required: (3) AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Length: 4.8" (121.92 mm)
- Barrel Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Weight with batteries: 3.68 oz. (104 g)
- Output: 139 lumens
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
The performance specifications of Mag Instrument’s flashlights reflect the results of tests performed according to the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Standard. These specifications may vary from earlier published performance specifications for the same model flashlight because Mag Instrument is constantly working to improve the performance of its products.