New OC Technology Makes Extractions Easier, Safer & Requires Less Clean Up.
Extracting and controlling enraged, combative and aggressive inmates and subjects is a difficult task which emergency response teams encounter on a regular basis. OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) has been proven to be the ideal tool to gain a tactical advantage during these dangerous scenarios.
- Very Easy to Use
- Hits Hard
- Decons Easy
- Extremely Portable
- Reduces the need for Hard Entries
- Standard and Cell Buster Models
A few challenges exist when deploying traditional OC into confined areas: Cross Contamination, Decontamination & Clean Up. PHANTOM OC uses a High Volume, Evaporating Delivery System to specifically address these challenges. Increased propellant causes the microscopic OC droplets to disappear after only a few feet from the canister’s nozzle leaving very little residue on the inmate/subject and surrounding areas. With PHANTOM clean-up is simplified by removing the inmate/subject from the contaminated area. Fresh air assists with the remaining decontamination.
PHANTOM is available in a standard MK-9 Fogger or Cell Buster with a hose and wand attachment. Cell Buster’s hose and wand attachment allows PHANTOM to be deployed underneath doors, through dry wall and air vents. PHANTOM delivers up to five (5), three (3) second deployments (Cell Buster) or four (4) three, (3) second (MK-9 Fogger) blasts of SABRE RED High Volume, Evaporating Delivery into the confined area. At 10% OC measuring 1.33% Major Capsaicinoids, PHANTOM’s Evaporating Delivery provides a Level III contamination from SABRE RED’s very powerful Level III formulation.
Incorporated with built-in safety systems, light weight portability for ease of use, backed by independent health studies and cost effectiveness, PHANTOM quickly ends dangerous situations with less staff involvement. With the addition of the SABRE RED PHANTOM to your arsenal, you’ll escalate your aerosol irritant projectors, not your level of force. Reduce injuries and “Hard Entries” with PHANTOM, the ideal Cell and Area Confinement Extraction Tool.
Regardless if you need to deploy OC through a food slot, underneath a door or into an attic or crawl space, PHANTOM Hits Hard & Decons Easy!
- Cell Buster Units contains 18.5 ounces
- Standard Unit contains 16.0 ounces
- System Pin on Lanyard
- Hose & Wand Option Available
- Optional Thigh Holster Available
- 5-Year Shelf Life
Hose and Wand Attachment: The attachment features a pivot point that allows the wand to turn and fit under doors. A thumb grove ensures elbow is pointed upright for greater contamination coverage. In addition, the 45° elbow in the wand is designed to reduce puncture injuries.
Puncture Wand Attachment: Designed for busting through light wall materials, such as drywall. This adds a new level of protection for law enforcement because they can incapacitate a hostile subject while they are behind walls or protected areas. Includes detachable and reusable hose and puncture wand attachment.
- Insulated Dry Wall – ½ inch
- Particle Board – ¼ inch
- Hollow Interior Doors
Labeling: All canisters are labeled with a protective Mylar over lamination cover which resists wear and water damage. Canisters are labeled with the shot pattern, batch number, serial number and expiration date. Individually serialized canisters permit easy identification and link to formulation batch numbers for quality assurance tracking.
Quality Control: Security Equipment Corporation maintains quality control system in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for the following:
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Tests:
- Operation Test
- Discharge Duration Test
- Intermittent Discharge Test
- High Temperature Exposure Test
- One Year Time Leakage Test
- Temperature Cycle Test
- Operating Weight Test
- Gasket Dependability Test
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Pressure Vessel Test
Federal Regulations: Security Equipment Corporation certifies that all units comply with the following:
- 29 CFR 1910 - Occupational Safety And Health Standards
- 16 CFR 1500.130 - Labeling of self-pressurized canisters
- MK-9 Sabre Red Level III DPS Aerosol Irritant Projector, PHANTOM
- MK-9 Sabre Red Level III DPS Aerosol Irritant Projector, PHANTOM wtih Hose & Wand Attachment
- MK-9 Sabre Red Level III DPS Aerosol Irritant Projector, PHANTOM with Assembly, Without Hose & Wand
- MK-9 Sabre Red Level III DPS Aerosol Irritant Projector, PHANTOM with Hose and Puncture Wand Attachment
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.