Maximize OC Success by Mastering Proper Spray Techniques
How many hours do recruits spend on the range with their FTU Instructors before they are certified to carry? Some agencies require recruits to deploy 2,000 rounds. What time is spent ensuring they are ready to properly deploy OC? Which force option will they use more often? Maximize your OC effectiveness and reduce force escalation through utilization of these SABRE Training Products.
|Point of Aim
Ear to Ear Across Eyes
|Point of Aim
Up/Down Center of the Face
|Point of Aim
Circular motion, center of face
Excellent facial coverage
Reduced cross contamination and great facial coverage
*Foam is ideal for hospitals, airports, court rooms, government buildings, sporting events, and inmate transport.
Stream, Cone, and Foam training canisters are available in various sizes.
Labeling: All canisters are labeled with a protective Mylar over lamination cover which resists wear and water damage. Canisters are labeled with the shot pattern, batch number, serial number and expiration date. Individually serialized canisters permit easy identification and link to formulation batch numbers for quality assurance tracking.
Quality Control: Security Equipment Corporation maintains quality control system in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for the following:
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Tests:
- Operation Test
- Discharge Duration Test
- Intermittent Discharge Test
- High Temperature Exposure Test
- One Year Time Leakage Test
- Temperature Cycle Test
- Operating Weight Test
- Gasket Dependability Test
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Pressure Vessel Test
Federal Regulations: Security Equipment Corporation certifies that all units comply with the following:
- 29 CFR 1910 - Occupational Safety And Health Standards
- 16 CFR 1500.130 - Labeling of self-pressurized canisters
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.