Allows a range of motion greater than 180 degrees, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters.
- The ASAP replaces the standard AR15/M16 carbine stock receiver end plate
- Provides a tactical advantage by minimizing snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders
- Works with Single-Point type slings with snap hook style attachments such as the Magpul MS2 Sling
- Made from precision cast black manganese phosphatized steel
- Compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
- The ASAP has been proven to withstand stress tests of over 300lbs
- Made in U.S.A
NOTE: The ASAP is NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS™, UBR™, and MOE® Rifle Stocks.