Designed to the exact specifications of the U.S. Special Operations Command for use by elite US forces.
The Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN is Trijicon’s most popular ACOG. The ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 600 meters without any manual adjustments. The reticle will appear black during the daytime and will glow amber in the dark, thanks to Trijicon’s patented tritum illumination. Includes backup Iron Sights. No batteries needed!
Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight—Hit Fast in any light. Designed for use with the M16 family, every feature of the ACOG mechanical and optical design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in any light, and under the toughest combat and tactical conditions—without failure-prone batteries. Rugged, dependable, and battle-proven, Trijicon ACOG systems are internally-adjustable, compact roof prism telescopic sights with battery-free illuminated reticles, powered by a patented tritium-based technology. A Trijicon ACOG can measurably increase your ability to make faster “instinctive” shot placements with marksman precision—day or night. Plus, ACOG systems offer Trijicon's exclusive Bindon Aiming Concept™, an innovative both-eyes-open aiming method that uses scope magnification for quicker target acquisition in any light. It provides a huge advantage with fast moving targets, especially during stressful, low-light situations.
This you've got to see!
BAC: Faster sighting with both eyes open.
This 2-minute video demonstrates how the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) lets you use a Trijicon magnified gunsight with both eyes open for faster, more instinctive, and more accurate target acquisition in any situation.
Note: Depending on your connection speed, the BAC demo may take several minutes to open.
- Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows use of the both-eyes-open aiming method along with scope magnification sighting for rapid target acquisition in any light
- Longer Eye Relief for larger caliber rifles and large exit pupil for fast target acquisition without concern for parallax error—even if you're not positioned perfectly behind the sight
- Internally Adjustable Focus—only the prism housing moves, creating a much more rugged design than conventional telescopic sights
- Aiming Reticle glows in low light or no light - guaranteed to illuminate up to 15 years
- Totally battery-free—ACOG delivers increased hit potential in all lighting conditions without the need for failure-prone batteries
- Broad Band Anti-Reflective Multi-coated Lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion
- Waterproof to 100 feet / 30 meters
- Dry nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging
- Military-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- 1 ACOG Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter (TA51)
- 1 Rubber Scope Cap Cover (TA52)
- 1 Medium-sized Pelican Case
- 1 Set of backup Iron Sights
- 1 Lenspen (LENSPEN)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 1 Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Available in the following configuration:
- TA01NSN - ACOG 4x32 Scope, Center .223 Ballistic Reticle, TA51 mount, backup iron sights
|Bullet Drop Compensator
|Bindon Aiming Concept
|Field of View (°)
|Field of View @ 100 yds
||3 clicks per in. @ 100 yds.