Mounting platform for the QLS 19.
Can be attached to any Safariland 3 hole backpiece (belt slide, paddle, etc), onto the front of an MLS 16 which is threaded through MOLLE loops, or onto practically any flat surface with the appropriate screws (sold separately). Maintains a Level l Retention on Duty Holsters.
- The QLS provides officers the ability to easily and quickly remove and secure their weapon without having to remove gun or electronic discharge weapon (EDW) from holster. Especially effective in correctional institutions and courthouse appearances
- Also effective for concealed carry in ease of transferring gun from body to other mounting point, such as vehicle
- Allows the user to mount almost any Safariland duty holster on an equipment belt with use of the Safariland UBL
- Provides a highly versatile holster system with a quick, easy and secure attachment to a variety of locations – belt, thigh rig, furniture, or vehicle. Can also be used with the Safariland MLS 16 Accessory Locking Fork for attachment to MOLLE vests
- QLS System passes Level I Retention™ pull test