Cool comfort and maximum protection. Ergonomically contoured style with an upgraded adjustable suspension.
Tough, versatile, modern Level IIIA protection at a basic equipment price. PROTECH DELTA 4 helmets are modeled after the military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) with an ergonomically-contoured design that offers maximum field of vision and unobstructed hearing. Its ballistic shell is made with multiple layers of high-performing, lightweight, high-tenacity ballistic aramid composites for proven reliable performance under all conditions. Shock-absorbing foam padding and a floating mesh crown allows maximum air circulation. Or you can or choose a military padding system that provides added stability and all-around cushioning for comfort and better protection from non-ballistic impact.
- Military ACH/warrior styling for max peripheral vision & hearing; compatibility with masks, eyeshields, NVGs, etc.
- Shock-absorbing foam padding and a floating mesh crown for maximum air circulation; or choose upgraded military padding system
- 4-point adjustable quick-release harness designed for superior retention, comfort, balance, and speed
- Meets and exceeds NIJ 0106.01 standards for Level IIIA rounds and velocities
- Purchase, shipment and use of these products subject to legal restrictions.
- Choose Standard Suspension System with floating mesh crown, or upgraded Military Padding System
With either option, the Protech four-point adjustable suspension system provides superior retention and balance for high speed and dynamic entries. With its easy adjustability, quick-release buckle, and flexible moisture-wicking nape pad, it’s not only more comfortable, it offers superior load distribution and stability—which translates to more speed and better mobility for your most critical assignments. And like all Protech DELTA 4 helmets, it’s compatible with standard helmet-mounted and related equipment such as Night Vision Goggles (NVG), gas masks, face shields, and electronic communications gear. Available in adjustable sizes Medium, Large, X-Large. See below for actual size/measurement range.
- Ergonomically-contoured design offers maximum field of vision and unobstructed hearing
- Made with multiple layers of high-performing, lightweight, high-tenacity ballistic aramid composites
- Internal, shock-absorbing foam suspension system for impact protection
- Floating mesh crown allows maximum air circulation
- Four-point adjustable quick-release retention system with quick-release buckle for convenience, speed, and superior load distribution
- Anti-microbial, moisture-wicking nape pad adds comfort & stability
- Standard color: flat black
Meets and exceeds NIJ 0106.01 standards for Level IIIA rounds and velocities
Weight: Med: 49 oz. (1.4 kg); L / XL: 53 oz. (1.5 kg)
Available in adjustable sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
Choose Standard Suspension System with floating mesh crown, or upgraded Military Padding System
Sold for use by qualified Law Enforcement, Corrections, Military, and Security personnel only. Two forms of official ID are required for purchase: Driver’s license, plus Law Enforcement, Military, Correctional Institution, Municipal, or similar forms of official identification. Laws, regulations, and other qualifying requirements are subject to change. All orders for these products will be placed on hold pending verification of required ID's.