The NIMS: Incident Command System Field Guide™ provides instant access to critical key points of the National Incident Management System (NIMS) that can help you make decisions fast.
Combine this guide with your NIMS training and feel confident that your NIMS compliance requirements are met.
This 3" x 5" reference guide clearly and concisely outlines what you need to know about NIMS objectives, whether you're at the local, state or federal level or in private industry. The all-hazards, non-jurisdictional or discipline specific guide also provides responsibilities and checklists for applying the Incident Command System (ICS).
Color-coded tabs put NIMS compliance information at your fingertips. Tough, waterproof, and alcohol-fast, this handy guide can be used for NIMS and ICS training, during training and functional exercises, and on incident responses.
ICS Field Guide Features:
- NIMS Overview and Major Components
- Joint Information Systems
- Multi-agency Coordination System
- Incident Command System Concepts
- Sample Planning Schedules and Meeting Agenda
- ICS Position Responsibilities and Checklists
- Sample ICS Organizational Charts
- Planning Process and Cycle
- Incident Action Plan (IAP) and ICS Forms/Templates
- National Response Plan Relationship
- NIMS/ICS Glossary and Acronyms Reference
- Position-specific Prompts for Command, Operations, and More!