Quickly switches between one-point and two-point configuration and compatible with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks.
- Heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for one-point attachment
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and/or heavy-duty polymer
- Paraclip™ shackle allows for fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in the Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Adjustment Loop for rapidly adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- MIL-STD-595 IR compliant for the Coyote Brown colored webbing
- Sling Mounting
- REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks.