Both laser and gun are beautifully integrated thanks to elite engineering.
- Mounts directly to frame without changing out parts or altering the weapon
- Controlled Activation is ideal for right and left-handed shooters
- Location of the distinct on/off switch puts your finger in the ready position
The CENTERFIRE™ laser for the Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield™ is part work of art, part state-of-art. After working closely with the engineers at Smith & Wesson, the CenterFire Laser has been designed especially for use with the M&P Shield™ pistols. An important aspect of conceal carry is the users’ ability to control potentially dangerous situations. The LaserMax CenterFire for the M&P Shield gives the user that control.
The CenterFire laser mounts directly to the frame without changing out parts or altering your firearm – user installed in minutes. The constant red beam sits just under the bore for highest accuracy and prevents your finger from blocking the beam. Controlled Activation™ for right or left-handed shooters with a distinct on/off switch that turns the laser on only when you need it. Location of the distinct on/off switch puts your finger in the ready position.
In keeping with the LaserMax tradition for innovation, the design of this laser makes it look as though it was not an afterthought, but fully integrated with the weapon.
- Weight: 0.7oz.
- Wavelength: 650nm (red)
- Power Output: 5mw
- Battery: 1/3 N Lithium (1) included
- Battery Life: Over 4 hours
- Adjustment: Factory aligned at 10 yards, user adjustable for windage and elevation
- Warranty: 1 year