Perfect for the individual enthusiast.
Like all Quantrex systems, this basic, economical model is manufactured with vinyl-clad steel housings, stainless steel tanks and premium system components.
- Tank size: 9-3/8" x 5-3/8" x 4"
- Stainless steel cover with multi-positioning drain
- Timer, heater, and drain
- Automatic tuning
- CA2 Heat generates and maintains consistent incremental heat that optimizes and accelerates the cleaning process
- Worldwide approvals from ETL (CAN, US), CE mark and complies with FCC part 18 sub part C
- ISO 9001 registered organization
- L&R's Warranty: Each unit is covered, in its entirety, for defects in materials and workmanship for 2.5 years. Housing is warranted for 5 years and tank-to-transducer bonding for 10 years
L&R Quantrex® Systems Set the Standard for Firearms Cleaning. L&R offers the most advanced technology in Ultrasonic Cleaning, with increased power for greater cavitation, more standard features and the most comprehensive warranty in the industry. Quantrex cleaning systems thoroughly remove dirt, crud, light rust, loose lead, copper residue, and powder buildup even from areas impossible to reach by hand. The process takes just minutes, saving valuable time. L&R’s lubrication process displaces residual water in minutes, leaving each weapon lubricated and conditioned, with a “factory new” look, feel and appearance; and helping ensure proper, reliable gun function.
Why Use Ultrasonic Cleaning?
Carbon, oils, products of combustion, copper, and lead cause fouling that can accumulate over time and cause malfunctions. Firearms need to be frequently and thoroughly cleaned and lubricated to ensure continued operational reliability. Ultrasonic cleaning provides an unsurpassed result for all firearm surfaces, both interior and exterior.
One of the first companies to apply the process of ultrasonic cleaning to firearms, L&R Ultrasonic Weapon Cleaning Systems and Solutions clean firearms safely and more effectively than manual methods, providing a uniform standard of cleanliness and exclusive CA2 Heat action. Government, law enforcement agencies and gunsmiths around the globe trust L&R Weapon Cleaning Systems to keep their weapons properly maintained and functioning.