New LE 242 with Advanced Design & Function featuring L&R SweepZone® Technology. Ultrasonically cleans & lubricates rifles, tactical weapons, revolvers, auto-loading pistols. Offers optimal cleaning at a cost-effective price. Fits 2 long guns or 18 semi-automatic handguns. Available only with SweepZone® Technology for even more advanced cleaning. Set-up includes everything you need to get started.
LE 242 Set-Up Features:
- 42" inside tank clearance
- Wide front rack drip area (45" x 11.5")
- Heavy duty weapon rack with 6 removable compartments
- Digital timer with memory cycle
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- Adjustable heat and Sweep Rate
- Sliding lube pan with rack
- Drip-proof top
- Touch pad timer
- Powerful built-in 600 watt generator
- CA2 Heat to optimize and accelerate the cleaning process
- Stainless steel chamber construction
- High-reliability composite transducers
- Non-hazardous firearm cleaner & lubricant
- Capped filtration ports for optional waste reduction system.
- Worldwide approvals from ETL (CAN, US), CE mark and complies with FCC part 18 sub part C
- ISO 9001 registered organization
- L&R's Warranty: Each unit is covered, in its entirety, for defects in materials and workmanship for 2.5 years. Housing is warranted for 5 years and tank-to-transducer bonding for 10 years
- LE-242 Ultrasonic Weapon Cleaning System (with SweepZone Technology) which includes: Tank, Generator, Heat, Timer, Drain, Covers & Racks with adjustable compartments and 2 drain hoses
- 1 Built-In Moveable Lubrication Tank with Cover
- 4 Gallon L&R Weapon Cleaning Concentrate Non- Ammoniated (makes 44 gallons of ready to use solution)
- 8 Gallons L&R Ultrasonic Weapon Lubrication Solution (Ready to use)
Make your system mobile with the optional Rolling Cart designed especially for the LE-242.
Optimize cleaning and cost efficiency by filtering your cleaning solution with the Optional Waste Reduction System
L&R SweepZone® Technology
With a custom-engineered “Smart Circuit” electronic ultrasonic generator that creates Constant Power Output (CPO), the SweepZone option delivers even more consistent, uniform cleaning in less time. This advanced technology incorporates Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), which enables SweepZone equipped Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems to sense cleaning loads, solution level, and voltage fluctuations. Automatically controlled frequency changes create a uniform ultrasonic cleaning "grid" which literally "sweeps" through the entire tank, providing complete cavitation and aggressive cleaning action. Unlike the variable cleaning zones created by traditional ultrasonic systems. L&R SweepZone Technology delivers constant power and consistent output for reliable, total cleaning. SweepZone Systems are backed by L&R’s unprecedented 2-1/2 year warranty.
L&R LE Series Ultrasonic Weapon Cleaning Systems accommodate long guns as well as handguns. They thoroughly remove dirt, crud, light rust, loose lead, copper residue, and powder buildup even from areas impossible to reach by hand. The process takes just minutes, saving valuable time. L&R’s lubrication process displaces residual water in minutes, leaving each weapon lubricated and conditioned, with a “factory new” look, feel and appearance; and helping ensure proper gun function. What’s more, these systems are designed to operate concurrently. While one set of guns is being cleaned, a set of guns already cleaned can be lubricated, streamlining the process even further.
Why Use Ultrasonic Cleaning?
Carbon, oils, products of combustion, copper, and lead cause fouling that can accumulate over time and cause malfunctions. Firearms need to be frequently and thoroughly cleaned and lubricated to ensure continued operational reliability. Ultrasonic cleaning provides an unsurpassed result for all firearm surfaces, both interior and exterior.
One of the first companies to apply the process of ultrasonic cleaning to firearms, L&R Ultrasonic Weapon Cleaning Systems and Solutions clean firearms safely and more effectively than manual methods, providing a uniform standard of cleanliness and exclusive CA2 Heat action. Government, law enforcement agencies and gunsmiths around the globe trust L&R Weapon Cleaning Systems to keep their weapons properly maintained and functioning.
One satisfied user declares:
“It completely cleans the trigger mechanism and bolt assemblies. We have been unable to completely clean these parts using conventional methods.”
L&R Law Enforcement (LE) systems are currently used by a variety of agencies including:
- Municipal, City and State Police
- Air Force
- Border Patrol