Get the latest CPR and ACLS algorithms from the AHA.
The original EMS Field Guide has grown into the most used reference guide in EMS history. This handy guide makes it easy for paramedics, nurses, and physicians to look up their patients' medications, check drug doses, quickly interpret 12-Lead EKGs, and much more!
At only 3"x5" it easily fits in your pocket, has color-coded tabs, and is waterproof, alcohol-fast and durable.
EMS Field Guide (ALS) Features:
- Current ACLS Algorithms
- 12-Lead ECG Section & Acute MI Airway
- Management / RSI
- Top Prescription Drugs
- 82 Emergency & ACLS Drugs
- IV Drips, Drug Infusions, Dosages
- Poisons & Overdose
- Medical Emergencies Section
- Fibrinolytics for AMI & Stroke / CVA
- Childbirth, Diabetic, Respiratory Distress
- Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
- Trauma, Triage, MCI, Glasgow Coma Scales
- Burn Charts, the "Rule of 9s"
- Pulse Oximetry, Infectious Diseases
- Quick EMS Spanish Translations
- Lab Values, Metrics, Notes