L&R’s largest standard tank size, offering maximum flexibility for long-barrel and handgun cleaning.
Dual tanks for simultaneous cleaning and lubricating. Length of tanks 52". Fits up to 30 handguns and long guns up to 52" in length.
LE 250 Features:
- Dual LE 50 Tanks
- Tank Size: 52" x 6-1/4" x 7" each
- Timer, heater, and drain
- Weapons Cleaning Rack included with adjustable compartments to accommodate various size weapons
- Stainless steel chamber construction
- High-reliability composite transducers
- Digital timer with memory cycle
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- CA2 Heat to optimize and accelerate the cleaning process
- Mounted on stainless steel stand at 36" working height
- Worldwide approvals from ETL (CAN, US), CE mark and complies with FCC part 18 sub part C
- ISO 9001 registered organization
- L&R's Warranty: Each unit is covered, in its entirety, for defects in materials and workmanship for 2.5 years. Housing is warranted for 5 years and tank-to-transducer bonding for 10 years
L&R LE Series Ultrasonic Weapon Cleaning Systems accommodate long guns as well as handguns. They thoroughly remove dirt, crud, light rust, loose lead, copper residue, and powder buildup even from areas impossible to reach by hand. The process takes just minutes, saving valuable time. L&R’s lubrication process displaces residual water in minutes, leaving each weapon lubricated and conditioned, with a “factory new” look, feel and appearance; and helping ensure proper gun function. What’s more, these systems are designed to operate concurrently. While one set of guns is being cleaned, a set of guns already cleaned can be lubricated, streamlining the process even further.
Why Use Ultrasonic Cleaning?
Carbon, oils, products of combustion, copper, and lead cause fouling that can accumulate over time and cause malfunctions. Firearms need to be frequently and thoroughly cleaned and lubricated to ensure continued operational reliability. Ultrasonic cleaning provides an unsurpassed result for all firearm surfaces, both interior and exterior.
One of the first companies to apply the process of ultrasonic cleaning to firearms, L&R Ultrasonic Weapon Cleaning Systems and Solutions clean firearms safely and more effectively than manual methods, providing a uniform standard of cleanliness and exclusive CA2 Heat action. Government, law enforcement agencies and gunsmiths around the globe trust L&R Weapon Cleaning Systems to keep their weapons properly maintained and functioning.
One satisfied user declares:
“It completely cleans the trigger mechanism and bolt assemblies. We have been unable to completely clean these parts using conventional methods.”
L&R Law Enforcement (LE) systems are currently used by a variety of agencies including:
• Municipal, City and State Police • Army • Air Force • Navy • Marines • ATF • ABC • Border Patrol • Immigration • FBI • CIA