BW Technologies' GasAlertClip Extreme Detector provides up to three years of continuous protection from hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide.
Simply press the start/test button, and the GasAlertClip Extreme Detector is ready to use. This single gas detector requires no calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement, or battery charging to use. The detector is designed to record and transmit gas alarm events involving H2S or CO, perform user-activated daily self-tests, and enable easy recordkeeping with automatic event logging and MicroDock II compatibility. Rugged, waterproof, and durable with a built-in concussion-proof boot, the detector features a large, confident LCD that displays the peak alarm exposures encountered on demand and shows the life it has remaining in months, days, and hours. Reliable and easy to use, with no downtime, BW Technologies' GasAlertClip Extreme Detector will keep you well aware of and prepared to respond to hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide hazards.
- Single gas detection
- H2S, CO – 3 year model
- IP66/67 rated rugged, water-resistant, and durable design with built-in concussion-proof boot
- Small and lightweight
- Large confidence LCD displays peak alarm exposures encountered on demand, as well as life remaining in months, days, and hours
- Reliable and easy to use with no downtime
- Records and transmits gas alarm events
- Low and high visual, audible, and vibrating alarms
- Recordkeeping is accurate and easy with automatic event logging
- MicroDock II compatible for easy event log download
- Daily self-test reminder
- User-activated daily self-test
- Exceptionally low cost of ownership
- No calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement, or charging needed
- Concussion-proof boot
- Water resistant
- Features an alligator clip
- High Alarm
- Low Alarm
- Vibrating alarm
- 95 dB audible alarm
- Auto zero function
- Life remaining display
- Zero maintenance
- IR port downloadable
- Hard Hat Clip - Secures a single-gas detector to the accessory slot on a hard hat.
- Carrying Strap - Secures a single-gas detector to the operator’s body or clothing.
Suggestion: Many fire departments are purchasing an extra 2 or 3 year C0 detector to leave behind at homes where there was a concern. They simply pick it up the next day and they give peace of mind that night to that family, that "customer".
||Carbon Monoxide (CO) Low, 35 ppm / High 200 ppm