Durable and comfortable to wear for all-day bike patrol.
The SUB100 (Special Unit Bike) Patrol Glove is both durable and comfortable to wear for all-day bike patrol. Closed-cell foam strategically placed in the palm helps to reduce the fatigue and stress that can occur from long hours on the handle bar and grips. Silicone pads are included on all four fingertips help to improve the grip on the weapon and bicycle controls. For added protection against impact, the back of the hand is fitted with Airprene foam. Finally, the SUB Patrol Glove is reinforced with double needle construction and extra stitching in high stress areas. Patented.
- Closed-cell foam in the palm area help to reduce fatigue and stress on the hand
- Silicone pads on fingertips provides an enhanced grip
- Airprene foam on back of hand for impact-protection
- Plush terry fabric on the thumb for wiping away perspiration
- 3-D knit spacer mesh fabric keeps fresh air flowing around the hand
- Synthetic leather guards are in place to protect against fingernail wear
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Available in Black, sizes Small to 2X-Large
Use one of these methods to find your approximate glove size. Remember, no two hands are alike. Finger length relative to palm size is not constant from person to person. Additionally, what constitutes a comfortable fit can vary considerably between individuals. Using one of the methods below will help you to find an approximate glove size, but no method of measurement can substitute for actually trying them on.
USING A TAPE MEASURE AND THE SIZING GUIDE (MORE ACCURATE).
|6" (15.2 cm)
|7" (17.8 cm)
|8" (20 cm)
|9" (23 cm)
|10" (25 cm)
|11" (28 cm)
|12" (30.5 cm)
Wrap a tape measure around your hand at the widest part (usually the knuckles) and mkae a loose fist. Note that measurement, round it to the nearest inch and refer to the chart above to find your approximate glove size