The Nurses Pocket Guide™ will prove to be an essential tool throughout your career, whether you are a beginning or experienced nurse.
It fits in your pocket and provides information at your fingertips in an easy, readable, format featuring color-coded tabs.
Vital assessment information is included with entire sections devoted to cardiac, respiratory, neurological, pediatric and OB topics. The Nurses Pocket Guide™ provides reference information for drugs, infusions and laboratory values with basic information on 1800+ medications, and blood products, calculations and PO, SQ, IM. IO & IV safe administration principles / guidelines. Also featured are fluids, electrolytes and acid-base imbalances.
Only 3" x 5" it easily fits in your pocket, has color-coded tabs, and is waterproof, alcohol-fast, tear-resistant and incredibly durable.
Nurses Pocket Guide Features:
- Acid-Base Imbalances
- Complete Neurologocal Assessment
- Pediatric Drug Dosages
- Pain Assessment
- Geriatric / Cultural Abuse
- Organ Donation Considerations
- Burn and Dermatome Charts
- Metric Conversions
- Spanish translations
- Restraint and Back Safety
- Tips For Workload / Report Organization
- Insertion / Management of Catheters, Gastric and Chest Tubes
- Waterproof and Alcohol-Fast