The Trauma Kit NOW! can supplement or replace a typical Individual First Aid Kit.
- Tapered carrier design allows the insert to clear the pouch regardless of how full the kit may be
- The pouch flap has a color matched loop pile fastener field for medical ID patches
- One column of MOLLE can hold a Helium Whisper pistol pouch for an emergency mag, flashlight, or multi-tool
- Loaded kit available in medium only, empty kit available in medium and large
- Available in black, multi-cam and coyote brown
- Dimensions: 2.5” x 4.5” x 7”
Blue Force Gear® redefines the commonplace first aid kit with the fastest one-handed trauma kit ever: the Trauma Kit NOW!™ Reach for the tab of the Trauma Kit NOW!™ and receive instant access to life-saving supplies even with an injured hand. Tapered carrier design allows the insert to clear the pouch regardless of how full the kit may be. The top of the pouch has MOLLE webbing for attaching a Benchmade Rescue hook, Trauma Shears, or a Tourniquet NOW! Strap tourniquet holder. The pouch flap has a color matched loop pile fastener field for medical ID patches.
The TKN consists of two main components: the outer MOLLE attachable shell featuring our lightweight, durable Helium Whisper backing and the removable inner supply chassis. The outer pouch is made of durable 500 denier Cordura with side flaps on the sides to protect the contents on the inside. The pouch is slightly tapered to make for easy removal, despite how full or empty the inner chassis may be. Loop fastener is on the front to secure the top flap attached to the inner chassis. A single column of MOLLE can hold a Helium Whisper pistol pouch for an emergency mag, flashlight, or multi-tool, or our Tourniquet NOW! Strap, keeping all of your medical essentials in one place.
The inner chassis is deployed by pulling the reinforced tab up and out of the outer pouch, unfolding itself making the secured contents easily visible and accessible. A flap on the outer pouch has been eliminated to reduce the possibility of snags when seconds can mean life and death. Six rows of various sized heavy duty elastic neatly hold the Trauma Kit Refill Kit or user determined medical equipment secure to a stiffened back and front sides. Once out of the outer pocket, the top flap of the chassis can be closed and secured with hook and loop points to keep unit closed to pass off or even throw to a teammate in need.
Loaded Kit Contents Include:
(1) Cinch-Tight Combat Dressing NSN 6510-01-503-2109
(1) PriMed Compressed Gauze NSN 6510-01-503-2117
(1) TK4 Combat Tourniquet NSN 6515-01-542-7696
(1) Combat Medic Reinforced Tape NSN 6510-01-549-0927
(1) Petrolatum Gauze Pad 3"x9"
(4) Nitrile Surgical Gloves
All Blue Force Gear is made with excellence in the USA and carries our limited lifetime warranty.