Ansell's TNT Blue Disposable Nitrile Examination Gloves are designed to protect you from chemical splashes and transmitted diseases during patient care.
Ansell's TNT® (Thin Nitrile Technology) 5 mil, blue, powder-free 9 1/2" length gloves offer chemical splash protection in a variety of applications and always keeping you safe from transmitted diseases through skin contact during patient care. These Nitrile gloves will not produce any adverse allergic reactions since the gloves contain no natural rubber latex. Gloves are powder free, ambidextrous, and feature a rolled cuff. Available in boxes of 100 and in medium, large, and x-large sizes.
- Gloves offer protection from bloodborne pathogens
- Gloves are 5 mil thick
- Powder-free gloves avoid unwanted mess
- 9 1/2" long gloves cover wrists
- Gloves are ambidextrous and include a rolled cuff
- 100 gloves per box
- Available in medium, large, and x-large sizes