Unraveling one of these cool paracord bracelets could save a life.
Survival Bracelets contain up to 16' of 550# military spec paracord.
Each bracelet contains approximately 20” (1.75 ft) of top-quality military grade paracord per inch of wrist size. In an emergency situation, you can unravel the bracelet in just over a minute, and deploy the paracord for use in literally hundreds of ways—many of which could help save a life. Whether you’re on duty, off duty, or in training…hiking in the woods, stranded on an island, or running errands around town—you’ll have several feet of incredibly versatile 550 lb test paracord with you at all times. Oh yeah, it’ll look pretty darn cool on your wrist, too.
Use your Survival Bracelet in an emergency…and get a new one, FREE!
- Tough, Stylish, and Expedition Ready! It’s all about survival.
- Hand made in America with military spec paracord
- Bracelet can be unraveled in about a minute, giving you about 15 ft of strong, versatile cord for all kinds of emergencies
- Super-strong Mil Spec marine grade stainless steel shackle
- Purchase of this bracelet will help support The Wounded Warrior Project or other leading non-profit dedicated to supporting fallen heroes and survivors
If you ever need to use yours in an emergency situation; simply send what’s left back to Survival Straps
™, along with your harrowing story of survival, and they will make a replacement for you, free of charge (except applicable shipping charges). You’ll find full information and a convenient return form in the instructions that come with your bracelet.
Survival Bracelets come with a Mil Spec marine grade stainless steel shackle for a reliable attachment, or lots of other uses, if you need to unravel your bracelet or simply “borrow” the clasp. It's your choice. If you are looking for a very unique, stylish, and functional piece of gear, that’s great for everyday wear, this one is for you.
EMS Tips: To get the right size Survival Bracelet, measure your WRIST.
- A portion of the proceeds from each Survival Bracelet are donated to The Wounded Warrior Project® or a premier non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the deserving survivors of fallen responders or finding a cure for breast cancer
- Each Survival Straps product is hand made in America
- Constructed with military issue, or Mil-Spec, 550 parachute cord
- Color-fast nylon resists staining and fading
- Will not mildew or rot with regular use
- Lightweight—most bracelets weigh less than 1 ounce
- Extremely tough and made to last
- Includes Mil Spec marine grade stainless shackle
- Bracelet can be unraveled in about a minute, releasing up to 15 ft of strong, versatile cord, for use in all kinds of emergencies
- Guaranteed replacement if you ever need to deploy your bracelet in an emergency
Use a cloth tailor’s tape measure, or wrap a string around your wrist and then measure the string. Order the bracelet that matches your exact size. Choose or the next size larger if you are between sizes. Survival Bracelets are made large to fit. If yours seems too large when you receive it, you need to shrink it down. Simply wear it in the shower or soak it in a sink a couple of times. Get it completely soaked and let it dry out while on your wrist. Within a couple of days it will shrink by approximately 1/4" and should give you a comfortable fit. Please keep in mind that the average wrist size for a male is 7" - 8", and average female wrist size is 6" - 7". If you are above or below these sizes, please double check your wrist measurement to confirm the size.