The Perfect Business Suit…for the Operator who’s All Business.
What today’s smart tactical officer wears to work. Every workday, more and more SWAT, SRT and other elite special response units are selecting the full featured TRU, Tru-Spec’s highly acclaimed Tactical Response Uniform designed specifically for tactical operations. Although the TRU is loosely based on the current military ACU, it goes well beyond the US Army’s mil-spec (Coat - FQ/PD 04-04A) Trouser - FQ/PD 04-05A). The TRU shirt includes several exclusive features the military ACUs don’t have, including more durable construction and enhancements that ensure better fit, greater comfort, and built-in capabilities for carrying the special gear you must have when you’re on the job. It’s the intelligent evolution of the BDU.
- Loosely based on the current 4-pocket Mil Spec ACU, but designed especially for tactical units
- Durable construction enhancements for a better fit and more comfort
- Built-in capabilities for carrying specialized tactical gear
- Tough, affordable 65/35 Poly/Cotton rip-stop fabric
- Fully GSA-compliant, with all fabrics American made.
Enhanced 65/35 Poly/Cotton rip-stop offers comfort and reliable performance at an affordable price. This durable, attractive uniform fabric was developed especially for tactical use. Constructed of 65% polyester and 35% combed cotton, it’s wind resistant, quick drying, and extremely comfortable. Yet the special rip-stop weave makes it tough enough to stand up to tactical wear. Even if snagged, tearing and damage is likely to be minimal…and easily repaired without ruining the garment’s good looks. And because it’s wrinkle resistant, fade resistant and especially color-fast, you can count on the TRU to make you look good. Day after day. Operation after operation. Wash after wash.
- Based on US Army mil-spec 4-pocket ACU coat design
- Includes special enhancements for Tactical Operations
- Bi-swing back for comfort and unrestrained movement
- Mandarin collar with zigzag stitched hook & loop closure can be worn up or down to protect neck and keep out debris.
- 2 slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closures for easy access
- Hook & loop faced shoulder pockets for patches & skill tabs
- Reinforced pockets for elbow pad inserts with external hook & loop openings for easy access
- Includes 3 pieces of hook & loop that can be sewn on for name and rank patches
- Adjustable hook & loop cuff with zigzag stitching
- Zippered and hook & loop front placket for smooth uniform appearance
- Zigzag stitched hook & loop mandarin collar can be worn up or down to protect neck and keep out debris
- Pen/pencil stalls on sleeve
- Features Powerhook hook & loop
- Choose Olive Drab, Black, original MultiCam® environmentally adaptable camo and new MultiCam Black®
- MultiCam Black® is available in 50/50 Cordura® nylon cotton vat rip-stop only
Multicam® Black was developed to meet the unique needs of law enforcement officers operating in high risk environments. It projects a distinctly authoritative presence appropriate for domestic operations. Made from CORDURA® Brand NYCO fabric, Multicam® Black is designed to compliment an officer’s existing equipment and present a sharp, professional image for their top-tier law enforcement units.
Order the matching TRU-SPEC® TRU Trouser
, or TRU-SPEC® TRU CombaT-Shirt
to complete your uniform and maintain the correct appearance.