The BlackHawk® M-7 is a small, compact Med Pack designed for easy carrying and deployment of medical, travel, or other important gear.
Blackhawk's HydraStorm M7 Compact Medical Pack can be worn as a backpack or used as a carry bag. The pack is great for storing medical gear, travel gear, and anything needing separate compartments for organization. The medical pack features Intercooler Venting System technology, which helps improve the structure of packs and rigs through stiffening of the back panel and provides enhanced stability during movement as a result. In addition, the molded channels on the platform increase air flow between the equipment and your body to provide additional comfort during those extended missions. The molded back panel is constructed of a “tri-laminate” of nylon, closed cell foam, and durable moisture wicking material, all heat compressed into one solid platform.
- Dimensions: 16.5” x 10” x 7” = 1155 cu. in.
- Made with 1000 denier nylon
- 100 oz. HydraStorm Hydration System included
- Molded ventilated back panel
- Contoured padded backpack straps with free float design
- Sure grip top handle
- Two large, covered pockets on sides, contoured for holding oxygen cylinders, IV bags, etc.
- Large zipper pocket on flap of main compartment
- Three-sided zipper on flap for total access to interior compartment
- Large, interior, open-top, divided pocket
- Three 16” x 7” clear view pockets for quick equipment ID
- One 8” x 16” clear view pocket attached to top flap
- Divided elastic straps on flap to secure small items
- Large hook & loop area on back panel for ID patches
- BTS™ modular webbing on back panel for extra pouch attachments as needed
- Can be worn as a backpack or used as a carry bag
- Great for medical gear, travel gear, and anything needing separate compartments for organization
- Available in Black only