A great watch for a great price!
- Black resin band with neutral face
- 100M water resistance
- Tough solar power
- Tide & moon graph/data
A Self Charging Solar Power system drives the new Casio W-S210 Series; a new eco-friendly timepiece that graphs Tidal movements & Moon Phases and is 100M Water Resistant. The unique power system eliminates the need for battery changes and is strong enough to power a multitude of additional functions such as 48-city World Time, 1/100th Second Chronograph, 5 Daily Alarms and more.
- Tough Solar Power
- 100M Water Resistant
- LED Light with Afterglow
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly time signal
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 11 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
A solar panel converts even weak illumination from fluorescent lighting into electric power. A rechargeable battery with a large power storage capacity supports stable operation of various functions with high electricity consumption. You never have to worry about the battery running down because it's a solar battery.
Casio watches with solar technology, receive thermal and electrical energy that recharges the watch batteries through solar panels on the face of the watch.
Solar Power Features:
The combination of a solar panel with a large-capacity rechargeable battery enables a variety of energy-hungry functions to operate smoothly.
Size of case:
- Digital Watches: Digital display of various functions
- Backlights: From full EL backlights that illuminate the display with just a tilt of the wrist by 40 degrees from the horizontal position and some sense light and dark automatically to bright LED lights
- Alarms/Timers: From alarms with a snooze function to countdown alarms
45.4 x 44.0 x 13.3mm