Introducing the FAT IVAN®, the evolution of the door chock. Holds the door open all the time…every time!
Introducing the new FAT IVAN®, the evolution of the door chock. FAT IVAN was created out of necessity. Firefighters are tired of carrying wedges that rarely work or having bulky pieces of welded angle iron hanging out of their pockets. Firefighters are done having doors close behind them or getting their hose lines pinched under doors. They want a door chock that will work on any door hinge and also fold up and ‘disappear’ in their pocket when not in use. This does it all.
- Compact, lightweight design (4” x 2” x 1”, only 5 oz.)
- Strong, durable, corrosion resistant engineered plastic & steel
- Folds up for pocket or stick on your helmet, stick to metal portion of door for quick access to heavily traveled areas
- No need to bend-over, ever
- No damage to door or jamb
- Magnets allow doors to stay open in alternate ways (folded in half on hinge without using the hook or folded and stuck in corner of metal door frame)
- Choose from 6 color options
- 100% guaranteed, Made in the USA
- TheFireStore decal glows in the dark for easy retrieval at night.
Originally designed by a firefighter for emergency services. Fat Ivan proves vital for many fields including Fire, Police, Commercial, Residential, Hotel/Motel and all deliveries. Ivan’s strong, durable construction, manufactured from engineered plastic and zinc plated steel is guaranteed to do the job. A safe and secure design that will work on any hinge. The easy one-handed operation opens quickly for insertion and never slips off the hinge, guaranteed.
The Fat Ivan can be used a variety of ways to create space. Use one or two Fat Ivans under the head of a backboard to create space for gloved fingers.
Fat Ivan offers this one of a kind tool with confidence and 100% warranty coverage and is guaranteed to be free of any defects. If your Fat Ivan® does not work to your satisfaction they will replace it. Fat Ivan® will not break. If you break it, send it back and we will replace it.