Help Support the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). Sabre donates 10% of sale price to the NBCF for every pink pepper spray unit sold.
The quick release with detachable keychain allows immediate access to your defense spray when unlocking a door or driving an automobile. The most popular Sabre style, the Pink Pepper Spray Quick Release, is a powerful 0.54 oz container delivering a ballistic stream which reduces wind blow-back about 8-10 feet. Approximately 25 shots are contained in the compact canister.
- Sabre Red formula--maximum strength pepper spray
- Detachable key ring with quick release
- .54 oz. (contains approx. 25 shots)
- Projects 8 to 10 feet
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Your purchase helps fight breast cancer
When to use Sabre
The idea is to be prepared, so take Sabre wherever you go. It is recommended that Sabre be carried in hand when waking alone, entering buildings, hallways, elevators, parking lots, etc. This is practical, positive protection. After spraying the attacker, escape immediately and call police. Do not try to capture the attacker. Sabre contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
What does Sabre do when sprayed into someone’s face?
Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.
Facts about Sabre Red OC Formulation
• Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
• Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
• Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be 8% to 86% stronger than other civilian pepper spray
• 5x more shots per canister - most key chain sprays contain five (5) shots, Sabre Red contains twenty-five (25)
• Contains UV marking dye for suspect identification
• 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
Personal defense spray and foam products are delivered by ground shipment methods only.
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.