VISIBLE UP TO 1 MILE! An emergency flare that does not produce a flame, smoke, or harmful bi-products and does not require batteries!
An advanced version of Aervoe’s standard LED flare, the SUPER LED Round Emergency Safety Road Flare is slightly larger for double the light output and two rows of red LED lights. It does not produce a flame, smoke, or harmful bi-products and does not require batteries! Recharges so that it is ready for use whenever it is needed. Ideal for emergency responders, this kit can be used to identify road hazards, signal for help, mark detours, light the way when SCUBA diving, or provide light for repair operations.
- Flare has 24 super bright LEDs are visible up to 1 mile
- 5 flashing patterns including SOS Rescue (Morse Code)
- Powerful magnet to attach to metal surfaces
- Made of durable materials, crush proof, corrosion proof
- Waterproof and submersible to 50 feet
- Flare dimensions: 5.25” L x 4.25” W x 1.875” H / 8 oz.
- Choose Orange Body with Red LEDs or Yellow Body with Yellow LEDs
- Single flare
- 120V wall charger
- 12V car charger
- Storage bag
- DOT & Traffic Safety Compliance
1. U.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR 392.25 & 393.95 (g)
2. MUTCD Type A (flashing) and Type C (solid on)
3. NFPA 1901 Standards for Traffic Safety, Section 6.7.3 Miscellaneous Equipment.
Benefits: These rechargeable LED flares replace toxic incendiary flares that are banned in many states. Meets stringent California VOC emission guidelines. In addition there is no smoke, flame or ash created when those types of flares are burned and does not produce PERCHLORATE. The LED Road Flare is a convenient way to signal detours or road hazards. It may be attached to a magnetic metal surface, including cars, trucks, and signs, using the heavy duty N35 magnet. It may even be used under water to a depth of 50 feet.