LED Baton Road Flares are emergency safety flares that replace standard safety wands and incendiary flares.
These rechargeable LED Baton Road Flares replace toxic incendiary flares that are banned in many states and reduce the risk of fires, groundwater contamination, and batteries in our landfills. Lay them on the ground as road flares, hold them in your hand as a safety wand, use them underwater, or attach them to any ferrous metal surface, including cars, trucks, and signs, using the heavy duty magnet. Able to function well in nearly any weather condition, these flares are ideal for road safety identification by emergency responders and personal vehicle operators, for construction sites, for aviation marshalling and taxiing, for event management, in marine applications for boater emergency safety or scuba, and much more. Furthermore, these flares are approved for use in personal vehicles and in the aviation, trucking, marine, and public safety markets, enabling many more useful applications. The kit includes 3 single Yellow LED flares and 2-Flex Fit Tripods (#1159), inside a durable plastic storage case that doubles as a charging unit with all chargers included.
- 15 LEDs visible up to 1/2 mile
- 1/2 watt flashlight on top of baton has has a unique magnification lens design that allows light to be spread out in much higher area span within a few hundred feet
- Waterproof to 50 feet / Corrosion & crushproof
- High strength magnets attach to metal surfaces
- Rechargeable battery included, does not need to be replaced
- 5 Flash patterns including S.O.S. Morse Code
- Total Kit Dimensions: 13" x 11.5" x 3" / 6.6 lbs.
- Flare Dimensions: 4" diameter / 7 oz.
- Includes 120V wall charger
Benefits: Rechargeable LED Baton Flares replace toxic incendiary flares that are banned in many states and meet stringent California VOC emission guidelines. In addition there is no smoke, flame or ash created as when those types of flares are used. They are impact resistant, and can even withstand being run over by a truck. The versatile design gives greater flexibility of use including 5 flash patterns to work in different situations; and many applications including roadside, handheld, underwater, or attached to ferrous metal surfaces. The rechargeable design means there are no batteries to replace. Keep charged and ready to go by plugging into the vehicle power receptacle, wall outlet, or computer (kit recharging must be done with wall)