The operator’s choice for today’s Special Operations Missions
The SOHPC was designed for Special Operations Forces and is PARACLETE’s latest hard plate carrier. It has been innovatively designed to provide unmatched comfort, protection and flexibility to meet the needs of every mission.
- Tactical teams
- House-to-house search
- Medical personnel
- Security detail
- Special Forces
The hard plate carrier with next generation side closure includes integral soft armor side protection. Through the addition of an adjustable cummerbund and internal side plate pockets for 6" X 6" hard plates, the SOHPC is the operator’s choice for today’s missions.
- Internal side plate pockets hold standard 6" X 6" and low-profile hard plates. Plate location can be adjusted for comfort and securely held in place with Mil Spec hook and loop straps and innovative flap closure system.
- Front and rear pockets for E-SAPI style rifle plates with hook and loop closures.
- Cummerbund includes integral level IIIA Dyneema® soft armor tested to military fragmentation threats.
- Side closure includes cummerbund and adjustable elastic harness to provide a snug fit and accommodate multiple waist sizes.
- Removable cummerbund easily converts into lightweight stand-alone plate carrier.
- Padded shoulders provide increased comfort during long-term wear.
- New front pull shoulder straps adjust easily. Shoulders include retention loops for increased stability and routing of cables.
- MOLLE-style webbing accommodates all PARACLETE® and all MOLLE-compatible modular pouches that are designed to fit your mission-specific needs.
- New drop-down front flap has increased load-bearing capacity without sagging. Accommodates long magazines without impeding vest removal.
- Exterior fabric is 1000 denier nylon Cordura for durability.
- Interior fabric is 420 denier nylon Cordura for increased comfort.
- Front and back outer plate pockets have 2” hook and loop closure.
- Plate pocket sizes correspond to E-SAPI plate sizes.
- Reinforced “Man-Down” strap
- Internal sewn 2” double elastic adjustable cummerbund, with 2” hook and loop adjustable closure for load bearing stabilization.
- External cummerbund with front adjustable 8” hook and loop closure secured with 10” x 8 ½” flap with pull tab, plastic reinforced webbing system adjustable back attachment, and 6” adjusting elastic.
- Maximum 360º MOLLE compatible Paraclete's manufacturing reputation defines them as a leader in fast response, unmatched quality, and superb construction.
- All base seams are double stitched and double needle bound with high strength 1” binding seams.
- All stress points sewn with a 42 stitch bartack.
- All webbing and materials are military specification and berry compliant.
- Patented Paraclete tuck tab MOLLE attachment has no metallic parts and improved attachment strength. ( US Patent Number 5,259,093 )
- Innovator and patent holder of the first single point cutaway system. (US Patent Number 6,769,137 )
- Deep pile loop closures exceed military specification.
- High load range on all hardware (zippers, clasps, loop locks, fasteners). Sizing Tip
The SOHPC was specially designed for E-SAPI hard armor plates, so typically whatever size E-SAPI you have, you should order the same size of the SOHPC. For example, if you have a medium E-SAPI plate, you would need to order the medium SOHPC; if you have XL E-SAPI, then you would order an XL SOHPC.
Carrier Only, No Ballistics included with the carrier. PARACLETE® takes pride in being recognized as a leading manufacturer of quality protective equipment. With today’s increasing need for specialized personal protection, PARACLETE® has invested significant resources toward research and engineering capabilities, including three ballistic testing chambers. They take the business of protecting our troops very seriously, evidenced by their working relationships with the military community. As an ISO 9001-2000 certified manufacturer, PARACLETE® strives to improve and innovate our designs, materials procurement, and production processes. Our products are thoroughly field-tested to exacting requirements, and meet or exceed industry standards. We consider ease of use, excess weight reduction, and employ quality assurance processes in order to provide maximum performance as well as comfort. Our first priority is our commitment to the U.S. military’s personal protective equipment.