High functionality and operability, in the harshest conditions, even while wearing gloves.
- Monotone, grey IP coloring
- Aperture band design
- Oversized buttons
- Tide and moon graphs
- Band Type: Resin
- Color: Black
- Dial Code: Digital
With the never ending pursuit of toughness and technology, G-Shock introduces a Solar Atomic addition to the tough and rugged G-Rescue series. Already iconic for its four point protection design, large case, oversized buttons, tide & moon graphs, this model keeps the same design philosophy of allowing for high functionality and operability, in the harshest conditions, even while wearing gloves. With its monotone, grey IP coloring and aperture band design, this addition to the G-Rescue series not only looks tough, it also very comfortable to wear.
About G-SHOCK Watches:
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function up to 6 times per day (up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Button operation tone on/off
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3200
Since watches are always on the wrist, customers need a watch that does not break even in a fall. Based on this idea, Casio exploded conventional wisdom with the concept for a shock-resistant watch. The G-SHOCK was born. Firmly footed in the "All-Around Tough" concept, Casio has developed this product over time, adding new and exciting features.
Use it with confidence, anywhere
Casio's shock-resistant G-SHOCK watch is synonymous with toughness. The watch is packed with Casio innovations and technologies such as a timekeeping module suspended inside the watch structure to prevent it from suffering direct shock and internal components protected with urethane.
Born from the breakthrough idea of a hollow structure
The case employs a hollow structure in which the module is "floated" to protect it from shocks. A full urethane bezel provides all-directional enclosure to prevent direct shocks from striking the glass and buttons. And cushioning material provides extra protection for the key parts such as the crystal oscillator inside the module. These and other shock-resistant technologies, exclusive to G-Shock, are spread generously throughout the body and the module interior to raise toughness to the highest levels.
If we tried to absorb shocks simply by encasing the module with urethane resin or other such materials, the case would grow to immense proportions.
G-Shock realizes high shock resistance by supporting the module inside the case at just a few points, thus creating a situation as if the module were floating in air.
Direct shocks to the buttons and the glass surface are prevented by a protective urethane-resin bezel design. Shock resistance has been ensured by inserting cushioning material between the bezel and case in metal models with lower shock-absorption capabilities.
Protection of important parts with cushioning material
The crystal oscillator and other important parts inside the module are individually protected with cushioning material. This prevents contact failures and improper operation due to distortions that could otherwise occur inside the module if the watch experience a sudden strong impact.
Case design offering protection against free-fall shocks
A prominent bezel configuration was adopted to prevent the buttons and glass from contacting flat surfaces, thus protecting them from shocks when falling at any angle. This design concept stressing protection from shocks is basic to every G-Shock case design, and the same protective structure is employed not only for our urethane cases, but also for our mm teal cases and analog watch cases.
Urethane band that acts as a shock absorber
The band actually acts as a shock absorber itself, protecting against shocks from behind. We have established strict standards for the combination ratio of urethane resin employed. Neither too soft nor too hard, the superb specified combination realizes an ideal balance between shock resistance and comfortable wear.
A solar panel converts even weak illumination from fluorescent lighting into electric power. A rechargeable battery with a large power storage capacity supports stable operation of various functions with high electricity consumption. You never have to worry about the battery running down because it's a solar battery.
Casio watches with solar technology, receive thermal and electrical energy that recharges the watch batteries through solar panels on the face of the watch.
Solar Power Features
The combination of a solar panel with a large-capacity rechargeable battery enables a variety of energy-hungry functions to operate smoothly.
Size of case:
- Digital Watch: Digital display of various functions
- Backlights: From full EL backlights that illuminate the display with just a tilt of the wrist by 40 degrees from the horizontal position and some sense light and dark automatically to bright LED lights
- Alarms/Timers: From alarms with a snooze function to countdown alarms
- Sensors: High-performance sensors that measure directions, altitude and atmospheric pressure/temperature.
52.4 x 50.0 x 17.7mm