Maximum mechanical advantage to open both outward and inward opening security doors in seconds.
5.11 Tactical partnered with Sweden Entry Tools (S.E.T.) to develop the 5.11 Breaching Tool System. These mechanical breaching tools allow breaching of inward and outward opening wooden, steel and security doors. Efficient and balanced breaching tools with tremendous power, these tools have the precision to open any door. The Tactical Breaching Tool System offers a mechanical breaching system for quick and certain entry capability to open secure doors with speed whilst minimizing exposure. When time is critical, these tools help ensure success.
- Full-sized pry bar with TractionTeeth™ pry blade opposite a claw head
- Tool shafts are designed for rigidity, utilizing hydraulic pipe steel to eliminate all spring tension in the tool
- Constructed with a proprietary TacForged steel alloy for lighter weight and tool strength
- Open outward and inward opening wooden doors, steel doors, security doors and windows
- Contains (1) Multi Breacher
The Multi Breacher
is a full-sized 81cm/32" pry bar designed to defeat foritied security doors. Featuring 4130 tubular steel construction, TractionTeeth™ , and claw head. The offers an extended hand guard for additional leverage against stronger portals. The only breaching tool on the market that allows the opening of both outward and inward swinging security doors, fire doors and wooden doors. The unique design of the tool head ensures maximum mechanical advantage to open both outward and inward opening security doors in seconds.