Safer than standard flares - the Flashback Five™ LED Kit is lightweight, compact and portable and ideal for all emergency scenes.
The Flashback Five™ baton doesn’t emit fire, toxic chemicals or fumes like a standard flare, is water resistant and can be used safely in hazardous areas. Each Flashback Five™ baton comes with its own 8” weighted rubber disc to keep it securely on the ground. A strong magnet insert in the disc holds the Flashback Five™ firmly in place. The padded Cordura case keeps the LED batons and discs protected and organized. With a blue, red and blue red combination or a red, amber and red amber combination, the Flashback Five™ LED baton kit is applicable for all EMS, fire and police emergencies as well as traffic control. The Flashback Five™ LED baton measures 13.5” in height. The case has reflective trim and measures 15”L x 2”W x 11”H.
Choose 2, 4 or 5 pack flare kits.
- Each flare-baton has 20 LEDs and multiple color & flash combinations
- Can be seen up to 1 mile in all directions
- Ensures visibility day or night, in any weather
- Magnetic tail cap base mounts on vehicles
- Ideal for police, EMS, fire, 1st responders or civilian emergency use
- Includes durable Cordura case, LED flare batons, and rubber base disc
- Each baton has 5 lighting modes: red/blue or red/amber, red/blue or red/amber alternating, red/blue or red/amber blend and white flashlight
- Operates up to 72 hours on 4 AA batteries.
The Flashback Five™ baton ensures visibility up to a mile in any direction; day or night; in rain, fog or snow. Flashlight mode provides a focused beam of white light from the end of the baton, bright enough for navigation, reading, or locating objects in the dark. The weather resistant body is made of high-impact ABS plastic with a non-slip textured grip, rubber-covered switch, built-in belt clip, and a wrist strap. The EMI Flashback Five™ is ideal for police, fire, EMS, and other 1st responders; or it’s an excellent emergency warning and safety light for civilian use.