Lighter-weight tools for patrol officers responding to active shooters.
The lightest mechanical breaching kit available on the market. Ideal kit for standard use in patrol cars, emergency services, military, or wherever immediate access is required.
- Designed for patrol officers responding to active shooters
- Tool shafts are designed for rigidity, utilizing hydraulic pipe steel to eliminate all spring tension in the tool
- Constructed with a proprietary TacForged steel alloy for lighter weight and tool strength
- Multi Sledge features a hardened hammer on one side and a multi-purpose saw rake on the other
- Multi Pry features TractionTeeth™ along the inner pry blade and a traditional claw head at opposite end
- Open outward and inward opening wooden doors, steel doors, security doors and windows
- Contains (1) Multi Sledge, (1) Multi Pry, and (1) nylon Lite Kit Bag
5.11 Tactical partnered with Sweden Entry Tools (S.E.T.) to develop the 5.11 Breaching Tool System. These mechanical breaching tools allow breaching of inward and outward opening wooden, steel and security doors. Efficient and balanced breaching tools with tremendous power, these tools have the precision to open any door. The Tactical Breaching Tool System offers a mechanical breaching system for quick and certain entry capability to open secure doors with speed whilst minimizing exposure. When time is critical, these tools help ensure success.
The Multi Sledge is four optimal entry tools in one: a multi-directional hammer, break ‘n rake, claw pry bar and a ram. The "break ‘n rake" feature allows the operator to shatter all types of windows, the rake tool pulls glass shard out of the window frame. The claw pry end is used in conjunction with the MultiPry Tool to assist opening of reinforced, inward opening doors.
The Multi Pry is a strudy, 70cm/27.5 pry-bar designed to defeat standard swinging security doors. Fabricated from ultra-tough 4130 tubular steel, the MultiPry features TractionTeeth™ along the inner pry blade for guaranteed grip, and includes a traditional claw head at the opposite end.
The Lite Kit Bag is a secure, simple stowage bag. It allows for the deployment and storage of the 5.11 Active Patrol Breaching Kit System. Secure tool storage with vehicle trunk lash down options, in an easy carry sling-style bag made of durable 1050D nylon. Allows for patrol and emergency response teams to standardize the way active threat response tools are deployed and stowed.