Whether judged by brightness, features or durability, the ASP Triad is the finest law enforcement illumination tool on the market.
Triad® lights form the foundation of the ASP Performance Series of professional illumination tools. A look at the design, construction, fit, finish and illumination tells you that these are not consumer lights. They are not designed to be “just good enough.” ASP lights were conceived, refined and built to be the finest, brightest, most advanced law enforcement lighting tools in the industry. The Triad CR is machined from tubes of 6161 T6 aerospace aluminum. They are Type III hardcoat anodized in a proprietary matte black finish. Each light has a foamed vinyl grip like the finest Tactical Baton®. Each Triad incorporates the ASP designed three position Intermittent - Locked - Constant switch. Light engines are from the latest generation of Cree high performance LEDs. They are from a binning selected for its pure white chromonicity and high lumen output. The individual serial number is laser engraved into each light. Batteries are 3v Lithium CR123A primary cells. The shatterproof lens is water clear polycarbonate. A clip groove is machined into the lens and switch end of each light. A heat treated pocket clip snaps into either groove.
- Length: 5.75"
- Diameter: 1.4"
- Weight: 5.6 ounces (with batteries)
- High Output Cree XPG2 R5 LED
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 High Strength Aerospace Aluminum with No Sharp Edges
- Exterior and Interior Scratch and Corrosion Protection
- Matte Black Finish
- 3-Position: Intermittent, Locked, Constant Switch
- Overmolded Activation Button
- O-ring Sealed for Maximum Water Resistance
- Foamed Vinyl Grip
- Two CR123A Batteries
- Reversible Pocket Clip
- Ballistic Weave Zippered Travel Case
- Output: 350 lumens
- Runtimes: 1.5h
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard