The SceneStar is a brilliant combination of performance, durability, efficiency and style.
The SceneStar LED High Power Scene Light has been engineered to provide maximum visibility across your emergency scene with exceptional light output. The scene light features the latest in LED technology, vibrant white light, low operating temperatures, engineered optical control and the Akron Brass quality you have come to expect. Solid-state electronics ensure a lifetime of peak performance. The reflector was engineered for optimum light output and spot/flood pattern. The rugged design and tempered glass can withstand the harshest environments. Features high impact, UV resistant handles and heat sink cover, plus optimized thermal management with a protective cover. The dual ergonomic handles provide easy light head positioning and light transport. The SceneStar is a brilliant combination of performance, durability, efficiency and style.
- 48 Ultra bright LEDs delivering a powerful 19,000 lumens
- 220 Watts/10-32 VDC Voltage/18 amps (at 12 VDC), 9 amps (at 24 VAC)
- Lighthead Dimensions: 14" W x 4.25" H x 5.6" D (356 x 108 x 142 mm) / 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Streamlined aesthetics in a compact design
- Optimized thermal management reduces LED temperatures for long life and reliability
- Durable powder coated white finish (handles and heat sink always black)
- Serviceable construction (Sustainable LED technology) with industry leading 6 year warranty
- Instant-On at Full Intensity—no warm-up period required
- Low ultraviolet light attracts less insects during nighttime operation
- Long operating hours, LEDs rated at 50,000 hours
- CE and UL ratings pending
SceneStar lampheads are available with various mounting, pole and tri-pod options. If you want to customize a lamphead, please call 800-852-6088 x 1162 and a Fire Equipment Specialist will assist you with a custom lighting order. We are a full line dealer for Akron.