Big impact from a small package.
Zak’s Mini Halligan and Mini Pry Axe Tactical Entry Tools are designed especially for law enforcement and rescue personnel; to ease forcible entry into buildings, vehicles and other locked enclosures. The working ends of these compact, versatile, and surprisingly effective tools can provide the punch you need to cut, pry, pound, or puncture your way through barriers of all types.
- Heat treated stainless steel heads
- Lightweight sure-grip handle
- Unique hammer head feature for battering or use as flat wedge impact point
- Flat Wedge for door breaching; (both structure and vehicle) and miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting and prying force
- Forked prying tang for pulling lag bolts and heavy nails
- Pointed tang for digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, security screen removal
- Weight: 5.25 lbs to 5.75 lbs
- Choose 25" Mini Pry Axe, or 23" Mini Halligan With Pike or Without Pike
25” Mini Pry Axe gives you an effective miniature version of a standard pick-head fire axe. It’s a convenient alternative to carrying a full-size tool.
23” Mini Halligan Tool has a unique hammer head/flat wedge combo made for battering, door breaching, and all kinds of lifting, prying, pulling, or puncturing. The Zak Mini Halligan is also available with an additional curved side pike designed for quick removal of lock hasps, security screens, and whatever else stands in the way of a rescue. Available in With Pike or Without Pike options.
Forked prying foot on all models is designed with a high arch fulcrum for maximum leverage and lifting power.
Sure-grip tubular steel handles reduce overall weight while enhancing control, leverage, and balance during use.
Available in Tactical Black. All tools are backed by Zak Tool's unlimited lifetime guarantee.