A small knife with large-knife ergonomics and cutting capacity.
It is small, completely stainless, and ready for action. People purchase small knives assuming they'll use them for limited non-demanding cutting jobs. Imagine their surprise when they find their petite Dragonfly has large knife ergonomics and cutting capacity.
Made of premium VG-10 stainless, the leaf-shaped blade is flat-ground with a thin-honed performance cutting edge. By adding a forefinger choil Spyderco has achieved comfortable grip and control in any size hand.Poised above the Spyderco Round Hole is a point to set the thumb on, which provides purchase and control while cutting. The three-screw metal pocket clip situates the folder for tip-up carry.
- Premium VG-10 Stainless steel
- Leaf-Shaped, Flat-Ground Blade
- Plain Edge
- Spyderco Round Hole
- David Boye Dent
- Integral Tip-Up Pocket Clip
- Overall Length: 5.438" (138 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.313" (58 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.093" (2.5 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.218" (82 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (73 g)