Put the light where you want it. Any time.
If you like the convenience of AA alkaline batteries, but demand the performance of lithium batteries, Pelican’s surprising, new 2360 LED is the right light for you. High and Low light output is available with a push of the tail button. It features a non-slip textured body for secure handling. The removable two way pocket clip securely attaches the 2360 to your pocket or the brim of your hat.
Using 2 standard AA alkaline batteries, the new 2360 LED emits a peak output of 163 lumens. With a run time of up to 3.5 hours, the last thing you will need to worry about while on the job, is a dim flashlight or dead batteries. Built-in battery level indicator ensures you will not be left in the dark.
- Highly Efficient LED Technology
- Powerful 2.5 Watt LED
- Push Button Tail Switch
- Non-Slip Textured Aluminum Body
- Cost-Efficient AA Alkaline Batteries; Available Virtually Anywhere
- Removable and Reversible Two-Way Pocket Clip
- High: 250 lumens
- Low: 24 lumens
- Strobe: 250 lumens
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
Built from the most durable of materials, designed for the way you work. With its aerospace grade aluminum body and impact-resistant LED lamp module, the 2360 LED keeps you on point without equipment failure.
- Light Source: LED
- Batteries: Two (2) AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Body Material: Aluminum with Type II Anodized
- Length: 6.2" (15.7 cm)
- 5.4 oz. (0.15 kg) with batteries
- 3.7 oz. (0.1 kg) without batteries