Ideal compact light solution for any situation.
Unlike conventional flashlights that have a yellowish beam, the MityLite 1900 flashlight uses a hi-intensity Xenon lamp that produces a powerful, bright beam. Use this compact flashlight to cut through thick smoke, fog, and dust. It is submersible and comes with a twist-on shroud. Powered by 2 AAA alkaline cells.
- Pre-Focused Xenon Fired Laser Spot Beam
- Twist-On Shroud
- Beam Cuts Through Thick Smoke, Fog, and Dust
- Tough Xenoy Pocket Clip
- Output: 11 lumens
- Runtime: 1:30 h
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
And because it is molded out of polycarbonate resin, it won't cause sparks and is safe to use in electrical environments.
- Light Source: Xenon
- Batteries: Two (2) AAA alkaline cells included
- Body Material: Xenoy Polymer Resin
- Length: 4.09" (10.4 cm)
- 1.6 oz. (0.05 kg) with batteries
- 0.75 oz. (0.02 kg) without batteries
- CSA Approval: Class I, Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class ll; Div. 2; Gp G.
- IECEx Approval: Ex ib e IIC T4 IP67 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X
- ETL Approval: Class I, Div. 1, GP C,D, T3C CONFORMS TO STD UL 783