A hands-free light that's extremely powerful, durable, and efficient.
Pelican has taken their popular 2600 and outfitted it with their Recoil LED module. What you get is a hands-free light that's extremely powerful, durable, and efficient. The 2680 uses a 1 watt LED that's aimed backwards into the reflector. 100% of the light is captured and aimed forward as a tight collimated beam that cuts through thick smoke, dust, and dark. This makes the 2680 just as bright as a high performance incandescent, without the annoying dark spots and irregular beam pattern caused by standard filament lamps. That's Recoil LED Technology. The 2680 comes with a rubber strap for hard hat use and an adjustable cloth strap for bare head.
- Recoil LED Technology
- Large Dial Switch
- Umbrella Valve
- Comfort Foam Pad
- 90-Degree Pivoting/Rotating Head
- Cloth Strap (included)
- Rubber Strap (included)
- 4 AA Batteries (included)
- ABS Resin Body
- Output: 79 lumens
- Runtime: 10 h
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
The body is tough ABS resin that's corrosion proof and resistant to extreme temperatures. The light weight battery pack houses 4 AA alkaline cells (included).
- Light Source: Recoil LED
- Batteries: Four (4) AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Body Material: ABS Resin
- Length: 4.64" (11.8 cm)
- 9.7 oz. (0.27 kg) with batteries
- 6.1 oz. (0.17 kg) without batteries
- FM Approval: Class I, Div. 2; Gp. ABCD; Class ll, lll, Div. 2 Grp.F,G Temp T4A.