The M10 8040 is built tough to withstand the hard knocks that come in the plant, around the beat or on patrol.
The 8040 Flashlight uses a high-pressure Xenon fired lamp module that produces a powerful, bright, high intensity light. Unlike other flashlights that project a broad yellow beam, the M10 produces a tight white pre-focused beam. It comes with a polarity guard tray that makes operating the flashlight impossible if cells are inverted and prevents dangerous outgassing. The push button switch operates easily, even when wearing thick gloves.
- High Intensity Xenon Lamp
- Tight Pre-Focused Beam
- Push Button Switch
- Polarity Guard Tray
- Xenoy Polymer Resin Body
- No-Slip Grip Pattern
- Castle Top Shroud
- Output: 67 lumens
- Runtime: 5:15 h
- Water Resistant: IPX4
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
The light weight Xenoy polymer resin body with sure-grip sheath resists chemicals and prevents slippage. The M10 8040 is powered by 4 C-Cell alkaline batteries.
- Light Source: Xenon
- Batteries: 4 C Alkaline (Not included)
- Body Material: Xenoy Polymer Resin
- Length: 11.25" (28.6 cm)
- 18.4 oz. (0.52 kg) with batteries
- 11.04 oz. (0.31 kg) without batteries
- CSA Approval: Class I, Div. 2 Gp. ABCD T3C; Class ll Div. 2 Gp. FG -35???? TO +40????C
- FM Approval: Class I, Div. 2 Gp. ABCD T3A; Class ll lll Div. 2 Gp. FG T4
- IECEx Approval: Ex e ib IIC T3 IP50 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X